Software for three-phase induction motor stator winding design
BobiSoft® software has been specially developed for the design and comparative analysis of three-phase windings of low-voltage induction motors. It allows two different windings to be designed/evaluated simultaneously, for an easy and fast comparison. Automatic reports containing winding key parameters, numerical schemes, graphical schemes, MMF waveforms, core-loss test data, and client/service data, can be generated and printed.
Some facts you should know on motor rewinding:
• The three-phase induction motors are rewound 3-4 times over their lifetime;
• The motor repair is more competitive, but also more demanding, for high-efficiency motors;
• Frequently, systematic design errors in the winding redesign are identified;
• The time to optimize a motor winding is quite long;
• Typically, there is a lack of accuracy and organization of the technical information associated with the winding projects;
• It is difficult to send/receive winding projects electronically (e.g., e-mail);
• It is difficult to have access to motor design reference data (e.g., current density, magnetic induction, etc.);
• Typically, the stator core state is not evaluated during the rewinding process;
• In most cases, the motor users don´t receive a technical report (or repair form) from the rewinder.
What does the BobiSoft®?
• Allows to modify a project in a systematic way and to compare the impact of the introduced changes with the original design;
• Allows to perform a winding design in less than 10 minutes;
• Allows sending technical information in editable electronic format (*.bob);
• Helps organizing the technical information associated with each motor repair/rewinding service (a database can be easily created);
• Helps performing quality control tests (e.g., Core Loss Test);
• Helps understanding the impact of different stator winding parameters in the motor performance;
• Generates automatic technical reports.
Want to try the Bobisoft® demo ?
• Download Bobisoft®;
• Run the file “setup.exe”;
• Choose your desired installation folder (by default is: C:\Programas\BobiSoft);
• After the installation, the software icon is created in the Desktop and in the program list;
• To run the program, select the respective icon with the mouse;
• A specific folder for the BobiSoft® projects is created: C:\Programas\BobiSoft\Projectos;
• BobiSoft® files have the “.bob” extension and a specific icon;
Download Bobisoft® 2018
Paper on BobiSoft®
BobiSoft® – Short description and application examples
BobiSoft® 2018 Project Examples